PMRF - MWR Guest Card
Get access to MWR Clubs, Surfing, Fishing, and other select PMRF facilities with your MWR Guest Card.
The Navy Region Hawaii MWR Guest Card offers many BENEFITS and CONVENIENCES that allow guests access to the following facilities on PMRF Kauai.
- Majors Bay Beach Park; includes on site showers and parking
- Shenanigans Bar & Restaurant
- Surfing and beach activities at Shenanigans includes parking and shower
- Car wash (coin operated), Outdoor Movie Theater and beach running track
- Fishing at Kini Kini Ditch (weekends and Federal Holidays only) includes on site parking space
For more information call 808-335-7936
Ready for your card? Here is all you do………
Click here for your application, fill out and print. Click here for Security form SECNAVY 5512 1 for background checks.
Having trouble downloading the SECNAVY 5512 1 form? You can try downloading it from here: https://www.cnic.navy.mil/om/dbids.html
Both forms are required to obtain an MWR Guest Card. Please ensure security form is completed in full and legible. If a question is not applicable put "N/A". If you have no middle name put "nmn". If any areas are missed on the background application, it will be rejected.
- Submit your completed application and security form to the Pass & ID Office or mail it to PMRF MWR, PO Box 128, Kekaha, Hi 96752.
- Guest Card fee of $25 will be collected at time of appointment. Cash (exact amount), Money Orders or Credit Cards accepted. Checks are no longer accepted.
- Process takes up to 3 – 4 weeks. Once application is cleared thru security, you will be contacted to set up an appointment.
- Items to bring with you to the appointment: vehicle registration, safety check and insurance or Rental Car Agreement.
- Individuals must be citizens of the United States and at least 18 years old.
- Passes are good for one year from issue date, renewal is the same process.
- MWR Guest Card holders are not allowed to sponsor guests over 18 years old.
- More information regarding restrictions during missions or periods of heightened force protection will be provided at the appointment, also at www.facebook.com/PacificMissileRangeFacility or by calling 808-335-4229. NOTE: these phone numbers are NOT for MWR information.