PMRF Guest Pass
UPDATE: Guest Card applications are now being accepted. Please see changes to our application process below.
Get access to Shenanigans, Surfing, Fishing, and other select PMRF facilities with your PMRF Guest Card.
The PMRF Guest Card offers many benefits that allow guests access to the following leisure activities onboard PMRF Barking Sands.
- Majors Bay Beach Park; includes picnic pavilion, Waiokapua Bay trail, on site showers and parking
- Shenanigans Bar & Restaurant
- Shenanigans Beach Access which includes parking and showers
- Mana Car Wash (coin operated) and Outdoor Movie Theater
- Fishing at Kini Kini Ditch (weekends and Federal Holidays only) includes onsite parking space
For more information call 808-335-7936.
How To Get a PMRF Guest Pass
Ready for your card? Here is all you have to do………
- Print and fill out a SECNAV 5512-1. Download here in or . format.
- Print, read and sign the .
- Submit your completed SECNAV 5512-1 and Visitor Agreement by mail to PMRF MWR, PO Box 128, Kekaha, Hi 96752.
- Social Security Card and Driver's License with a Gold Star are required to receive a PMRF Guest Pass and access federal property.
These forms are required to obtain a PMRF Guest Card. Please ensure both forms are completed in full and legible. If a question is not applicable please put "N/A". If you have no middle name please put "NMN". Please leave boxes 25 thru 28 blandk. If any other areas are left blank on the background application or your information is illegible, it may be rejected and you will be asked to submit a new form.
A processing fee of $25 is due upon completion of a favorable background check.
This process may take up to 3 – 4 weeks. Upon completion of the background check, you will be contacted by PMRF personnel.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States and at least 18 years of age.
- Passes are good for one year from the date the background check is completed.
- PMRF Guest Card holders are not permitted to sponsor guests over the age of 18.
More information regarding temporary access restrictions is available by calling the PMRF information hotline at 808-335-4229 or online at www.facebook.com/PacificMissileRangeFacility.