PMRF Guest Pass
Get access to Shenanigans, Surfing, Fishing, and other select PMRF facilities with your PMRF Guest Card.
The PMRF Guest Card offers many benefits that allow guests access to the following leisure activities onboard PMRF Barking Sands.
- Waiokapua Bay Trail
- Shenanigans Bar & Restaurant
- Shenanigans Beach Access which includes parking and showers
- Fishing at Kini Kini Ditch (weekends and Federal Holidays only) includes onsite parking space
For more information call 808-335-7936.
How To Get a PMRF Guest Pass
Ready for your card? Here is all you have to do………
- Print and fill out a SECNAV 5512-1. Download here in .pdf or Word doc. format.
- Print, read and sign the Visitor Agreement.
- Submit your completed SECNAV 5512-1 and Visitor Agreement by mail to PMRF MWR, PO Box 128, Kekaha, Hi 96752.
- Social Security Card and Driver's License with a Gold Star are required to receive a PMRF Guest Pass and access federal property.
These forms are required to obtain a PMRF Guest Card. Please ensure both forms are completed in full and legible. If any other areas are left blank on the background application or your information is illegible, it may be rejected and you will be asked to submit a new form. Please initial block 28, 29 and sign and date block 30 or your form will be rejected. Applications may take up to 4-6 weeks to process.
Tips for completing the SECNAV:
If a question is not applicable please put "N/A".
If you have no middle name please put "NMN".
Please leave boxes 24 thru 27 blank, we will complete that information.
Don't list documents used to identify yourself if you don't physically have an original copy - I.E - birth certificate or SSN
Don't list documents used to identify yourself that are expired - I.E - Passport
Don't forget to initial block 28 and 29.
List a phone number that is a reliable means to reach you - this is how we contact you. Turn off your call blocker - it will block our calls.
DO NOT MAIL IN COPIES OF ID CARDS OR OTHER PERSONAL DOCUMENTS SUCH AS BIRTH CERTIFICATES.
Upon favorable completion of a background check, MWR will contact you to collect the $25 processing fee. We accept all major credit cards. We do not accept cash or check. When the processing fee has been paid, applicants with favorable background checks may proceed to the PMRF Pass and ID Office to obtain their new ID. Please bring the original documents and IDs you listed in the SECNAV form with you to Pass & ID so they may verify your identity.
The Pass and ID Office, located at the Main Gate, may be reached by taking a right at the first stop sign on Tartar Drive, prior to entering the base.
IDs may be issued at the following times:
Monday thru Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 pm. Closed for Federal Holidays.
- Applicants must be citizens of the United States and at least 18 years of age.
- Passes are good for one year from the date the background check is completed.
- PMRF Guest Card holders are not permitted to sponsor guests over the age of 18.
More information regarding temporary access restrictions is available by calling the PMRF information hotline at 808-335-4229 or online at www.facebook.com/PacificMissileRangeFacility.