No events are scheduled at this time.
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC)
Update (29 Sep)
Currently CYP (including School Age Care and CDC) is in operating level CYP-1.
- Existing customers that were dis-enrolled due to COVID 19 social distancing measures are starting to come back in small groups to ensure operations are safe in accordance with local, state and Navy guidelines.
- Parents should expect to receive an individual email/ phone call to inform them when their child is starting.
- In an effort to limit caregiver and family exposure and to align with CNIC guidance, the following services are still suspended until further notice: New enrollees, hourly care, teen activities, Youth Sports and parent involvement activities.
- For more information, please contact CDC 808-335-4453
Our PMRF Child Development Center (CDC) offers quality care to nurture your children with fun activities. And if you're new to Hawaii, rest assured that we're sensitive to how challenging our island lifestyle can be. We include local cultural events to enrich your child's experiences.
Bldg. 1283 Tartar Drive
Barking Sands, HI 96752
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 6am-5pm (ages 6 weeks - 5 years)
Open to eligible PMRF children 6 weeks through 5 years (not in kindergarten)
The Hourly Care Program is designed as a short term child care option. It has been specifically tailored to meet the needs of those who require care for times when they are volunteering, in-processing, assuming respite care duties or have a doctor’s appointment. We are accepting reservations up to 30 days depending on space available. Call 335-4453 for more information.
START YOUR CAREER WITH CHILD & YOUTH PROGRAMS!
Navy Child and Youth professionals make a difference every day in the lives of children and their families, friends, neighbors and communities. With defined career path training and exceptional benefits and opportunities worldwide, you can end your job search and begin your career today!
Some benefits include:
• Tuition Assistance towards furthering your career
• Competitive Wages
• Various Work Schedules Available
• Employer-sponsored benefits for qualified employees
• Guaranteed transfer to other Navy installations
• Access to many base facilities and activities
• and MORE