No events are scheduled at this time.
CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER (CDC)
Our PMRF Child Development Center (CDC) offers quality care to nurture your children with fun activities. And if you're new to Hawaii, rest assured that we're sensitive to how challenging our island lifestyle can be. We include local cultural events to enrich your child's experiences.
Bldg. 1283 Tartar Drive
Barking Sands, HI 96752
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 6am-5pm (ages 6 weeks - 5 years)
Open to eligible PMRF children 6 weeks through 5 years (not in kindergarten)
The Hourly Care Program is designed as a short term child care option. It has been specifically tailored to meet the needs of those who require care for times when they are volunteering, in-processing, assuming respite care duties or have a doctor’s appointment. We are accepting reservations up to 30 days depending on space available. Call 335-4453 for more information.
START YOUR CAREER WITH CHILD & YOUTH PROGRAMS!
Navy Child and Youth professionals make a difference everyday in the lives of children and their families, friends, neighbors and communities. With defined career path training and exceptional benefits and opportunities worldwide, you can end your job search and begin your career today!
Some benefits include:
• Tuition Assistance towards furthering your career
• Competitive Wages
• Various Work Schedules Available
• Employer-sponsored benefits for qualified employees
• Guaranteed transfer to other Navy installations
• Access to many base facilities and activities
• and MORE
Here are some useful documents for parents. Click on each link to download the document.
- Application_DoD Child Care Fees.pdf
- CNIC1700-07A-0-5_Child_and_Family_Profile_Form FINAL_F.pdf
- DD Form 2606 request for care.pdf
- Enrollment form USDA.pdf
- June262018 Parent Board Meeting Minutes.pdf
- NEW HOURLY FEE AGREEMENT.pdf
- Parent Handbook FY18 Information_Sheet_PMRF_112017_FINAL.pdf
- Parent Handbook Sep17.pdf
- USDA Meal Benefit Forms 2017-2018.pdf