Here is a list of the programs, events and activities closed, cancelled or otherwise affected due to the COVID-19 situation. This list will be updated as we receive more information.
For more up-to-the-minute updates, follow us on Facebook.
Child and Youth Programs
- Currently CYP (including School Age Care and CDC) is in operating level CYP-2.
• Parents are required to self-care for own children at home if Navy full-time telework agreement during COVID-19 pandemic is executed. Parent fees will be waived and space saved.
• Parents with other non-Navy full-time/temporary telework agreements, who normally work from home, or who are student spouses, are required to self-care for own children. Parent fees will be waived and space saved.
• In an effort to limit caregiver and family exposure and to align with CNIC guidance, Child & Youth Programs will be restricted to the following personnel only: Single/Dual Active Duty, Single/Dual DoD CIVs, and Active Duty with a working spouse who cannot execute job functions via telework/self-care for own children.
Auto Skills Center
Community Recreation Center
Major’s Bay Campground
Mana Splash Pool and Splash Pad
MWR Administrative Office
Outdoor Movie Theater
Recreational Gear Rental
- All events, classes and programs are cancelled until further notice.
Guest Card Holders: restricted from base access until further notice.
- The Housing Management Office will conduct all business by telephone and email.
- Unaccompanied Housing is not authorized visitors. Maintenance will be limited to urgent and emergency work orders only.
- Ohana Military Communities (HUNT PPV Family Housing) residents please visit the OMC Facebook page for regular updates.
Navy Exchange (NEX) and AAFES: current hours of operation
Monday through Friday: 9 am to 5 pm
Saturday 10 am to 5 pm
- Contractors with DBIDS will not have access to the NEX starting March 25. CAC holders, retirees and disabled veterans will still have access.
- For those eligible to use the NEX gas station, hand sanitizers are now in place and we encourage you to use them before and after pumping gas.
Navy Getaways: only accepting reservations for official travel thru May 11. Recreational lodging reservations accepted after May 11. Office is closed. All check-ins will be treated as after hours check-in
Shenanigans: Open for take-out only. Bar is closed.
-In an effort to limit staff exposure, Shenanigans patronage will be restricted to CAC card holders, retirees, reservists and patrons with service connected disabilities.
-Orders may be placed by calling 808-335-4706 or DSN 422-4706
Tuesday - Friday: 11am - 1pm and 5 - 9pm
Saturday: 5 - 9pm
Subway: pick-up/take-out only, Monday through Friday 9 am to 1 pm
Supply: The Supply Office, Bldg 269 will be closed for walk-in traffic and visitors in support of social distancing efforts due to COVID-19 and the Department telework schedule. There is a sign posted on the doors with all the POCs to contact for appointments as needed. We will work with customers to ensure the mission and support is still accomplished.
*Other curtailments may be necessary based on local circumstances. We will continue to communicate additional changes as they arise.