COVID UPDATE (22 Feb)
Hours of Operation
Monday through Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., Saturday, Sunday: 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Amid the rapidly evolving novel coronavirus/ COVID-19 situation, we at Navy Getaways wanted to update you on our new reservation policies. This difficult decision was made in accordance with CDC and Navy guidelines and measures established by state and local authorities. While our resort adjusts to the changing demands, our response to your inquiries and reservation requests may be delayed. You may call us directly at 808-335-4752, please leave a voicemail if we are not immediately available and we will promptly return your call.
- Official Travel– Please contact us for information about official travel reservations.
- Eligible Local Kauai Residents – Please contact us for information and reservations.
- Interisland, Mainland or International Reservations – Not available for booking at this time. Please monitor our website, www.pmrf.greatlifehawaii.com for updates as to when we will reopen to off island and out of state travelers.
- All reservations are subject to change or cancelation in response to the novel coronavirus/ COVID-19 situation, your patience and understanding is appreciated.
In addition to our beautiful beach cottages, Navy Getaways at PMRF also offers hotel-style rooms. Many of the rooms are located near MWR facilities.
• Air conditioning
• Cable television
• Iron and ironing board
• Bathroom amenities (shampoo, conditioner, soap)
• Alarm clock
Barking Sands, HI 96752
Hours of Operation (reservations)
Monday through Friday: 8:30am-5pm
Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: 10am-3pm
You can book your cottage stay by calling the Reservations office at 808-335-4697. Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m.- 5:00p.m. Saturdays, Sundays, and most Federal Holidays 10:00 a.m. -3:00 p.m. Hawaii Time Zone.
Bookings can be done online at http://get.dodlodging.net/propertys/Navy-Getaways-Barking-Sands
Inquiries can be made at email@example.com
Official government lodging is no longer available at this location and a Certificate of Non Availability (C.N.A.) is not required to book commercial lodging.
After Hours, Cottage packets will be picked up at the Guard Gate.
Many of our rooms meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please ensure special needs are identified when making reservations.