America's Most West Freedom Fest (3rd of July Celebration)
ENTRY CHECK POINT - IMPORTANT EVENT INFORMATION
Open to the general public.
Authorized items include water bottles & water carriers (Hydroflask, Nalgene, etc.) with water, small clutches, blankets & folding chairs. All items are subject to search. For safety reasons, outside food and beverages (with the exception of water), backpacks and purses (other than small clutches), BBQs, tents, animals, glass or coolers are NOT AUTHORIZED. Gate will have 100% ID check. Allow time for security checks at event entrances. Schedule of events is subject to change without notice. No official endorsement intended.
SAFETY AND SECURITY INFORMATION
For safety and security of our patrons and to expedite entry into the event, please follow the guidelines listed below
The following items are NOT PERMITTED:
• No professional cameras/video recorders or recording devices (except small personal cameras and cell phones)
• Purses larger than a clutch bag, see below for dimensions in permitted items
• Glass, coolers, food and beverages (with the exception of water)
• All bags to include backpacks, briefcases, fanny packs and cinch bags
• Umbrellas or luggage of any kind
• Weapons (of any kind) and blades
• Pets and animals with the exception of a service animal
• Tents, sunshades and any chairs taller than 32” high.
• Cell phones
• Stroller for infants and/or children in attendance and a bag with diapers, infant bottles with formula; infant and toddler food
• Hand-carried: ponchos, hat, sunscreen, jackets, blankets, folding chairs not to exceed 32” in height (Please leave the bag that you carry your chair in, outside of the event)
• Clutch purse or clutch bag with or without a handle or strap, 5” height x 7” wide x 1” deep
• Items can be carried in a clear, disposable Ziploc type bag, no larger than quart size (7” x 8”)
ALL PERSONNEL AND ITEMS ARE SUBJECT TO SEARCH