Child & Youth Programs Hiring Fair
- Direct Care, Trainer, Clerk, Food Service Worker positions available for Child & Youth Programs on Pacific Missile Range Barking Sands, Kauai.
- Child Development Center hours are 6 a.m. - 5 p.m. and can include weekends, nights and special events.
- Youth Program hours vary depending on the activities offered for different ages.
- Last application will be accepted at 5:30 p.m.
- Includes a qualification screening and interview.
- Qualified candidates should be prepared to stay between 1 to 2 hours.
- Provisional hire letters issued same day.
What to do? What to Bring?
- All Attendees must bring: resume, government issued photo ID card, proof of U.S. citizenship, SSN card, high school diploma/GED/college transcripts, and three letters of recommendation (two professional and one personal). See website for additional required documents.
- Veterans Preference (VP) and Military Spousal Employment Preference (MSEP)